I have big plans for this summer. I'm looking forward to one of the best summers of my life (so far!). My first and probably most important goal is to get healthy before college. I plan to go for a run/jog/walk every day or every other day...I haven't figured it all the way out yet. I'll also start eating healthier as long as I keep the motivation. I really hope I do...my next and biggest excitement of the summer is to attend the 2012 FCCLA National Leadership Conference in Orlando! I can already smell the Florida air! I'm looking forward to a week full of friends, Sea World, Disney World and Universal Studios! I am so incredibly excited! This will be the first solo(ish) trip of my life and I'm stoked. I'm going to feel so "important" as I get on that plane alone! It'll be a long, boring flight but it'll be totally worth it! I'm just so excited! I also get to room with one of my best friends so I'm so excited for our week of shenanigans! :) I also plan to go through and "summer clean" my room and dump all kinds of stuff that won't be relevant in the future. I plan to be buying stuff for college this summer, and bought a ton of my favorite tissues (lame...I know) today on sale so I should be stocked up! Haha! I guess I'll end this post with my summer "bucket list" for which I'm considering buying a bucket and clothespins as I saw on pinterest so I can watch my "bucket list" diminish over the course of the next few months!
So here's that bucketlist!
1. Get healthy
2. Florida
3. Spontaneous Road Trip
4. One last college visit before I move in!
5. Re-read all of the Harry Potter Books
6. Harry Potter Movie Marathon
7. NCIS marathon all the way through
8. Host a Bonfire
9. See my SEC again
10. ZOO date with my #FCCLAbuddies
11. Meet my college room-mate
12. Take a zillion random pictures
13. Get ready for college...the best time of my life!
14. Go shopping with friends
15. First trip to a casino (outside of Iowa of course)!
16. Weekend with family away somewhere
17. Make many of the projects I've "pinned" on Pinterest
18. Continue this blog
19. Present the BEST workshop FCCLA has ever seen at NLC!
20. Have the time of my life.
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment