As I mentioned in previous posts, my leg seriously hurt, so I've been away from the workout for a few days, but it was Memorial Day weekend, so I gave myself the weekend off. Now its time to get back into the swing of things. I don't think I could workout without the help of my Apple iPod. Like seriously, music is the best way to workout. Other than running, I take a day off in between and just do simple little things to burn a few calories. My favorite thing is to play Just Dance on the Wii. Its my favorite game, and I can usually feel sore later that night! I know this isn't the absolute best workout plan in the world, but I think starting slowly is the way to go. I found an app for my iPod that I started to use, but it might be a bit too intense for me. So I did some looking on pinterest and found a new workout plan I'm going to start! Its a lot less work up front just to get you into it, so I'm looking forward to starting it this week! I'll keep you updated on how it works!
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment