Well...two posts in one day...man I must be enjoying this blog thing!
I wanted to post about one of my plans for this blog. I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest lately, and as such I have become incredibly "crafty." So I plan to share my successes and failures with things I have pinned. Lets hope there are lots of successes compared to fails.
One thing I pinned were some ribbon "topiary" type things that I created and used at my graduation party. They were a hit! I loved them and the colors I found of ribbon were perfectly matched to the colors of my party! They were great! I hope you have the time to look through my Pinterest board and make some! They truly are fantastic!
Another thing I created was a recipe for homemade laundry soap. My clothes smell ah-mazing! I also recommend doing this! It was incredibly simple, I'll post the steps:
First, take a bar of Fels-Naptha and shred it...yes shred it like you would cheddar cheese.
Then, add it to a container, I used like a cereal container I bought at Wal-Mart.
Add Arm and Hammer washing stuff and Borax. (I am loving all of the uses for borax!)
Finally add some Purex smelly crystal things (I am in love with these! Seriously, try them!)
Now shake it all up! It only takes about one or two tablespoons of the soap to make your clothes smell incredible! I can't stress enough how great this is! I add extra Purex crystal things (I use the blue ones) because they just smell incredible!
I'm sure I will be sharing more things I find on Pinterest in the coming days...weeks...and months. I hope you enjoy!
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment