Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rant

I always thought that growing up would be so incredibly exciting, well so far its been pretty low-key. I mean seriously, everyone is so excited to "grow up" and graduate, turn eighteen and move out. Think about it, when you're in high school, you have got it made. You don't have any worries. You go out into the "real world" and there are bills to pay, places to go, things to do. I didn't even get a job until April of my senior year! I don't see why people get so excited to go out into the "real world." It doesn't sound like much fun to me!

I have been looking through my Facebook page lately and I really get so mad at people. How hard can it be to use proper grammar? How hard is it to spell a word out? Really, its not a text message. There are no limits to the number of characters you can use, so please just write things out. Another complaint (I'm just feeling like going on a rant today) I have about Facebook is that people post WAY too much personal stuff that frankly I don't want to hear. For example yesterday, I read a post which was about the 1 year anniversary of a girl losing her virginity. Seriously? Why? I don't care about your sex life, please keep it off of Facebook as I don't think the rest of the world needed to know that either. One more thing I have a problem with Facebook is when people ONLY post song lyrics as a status. Sure, I post quotes and such but they aren't half of a song like some people post. A sentence would be preferable. 

Sorry about this random rant. I just started typing and its what the result came to be. I am excited for the season finale of my absolute favorite show NCIS tonight on CBS and to attend my cousin's senior awards ceremony tonight! Lets hope tomorrow's post is a bit happier?

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment