Have you ever taken the time to just take in everything around you and realize how truly beautiful life is? I had this revelation while driving with my mom to town this afternoon. As we drove down the gravel road which I have grown to love I realized how truly beautiful the soybeans were, the dust of the gravel is and how gorgeous the grain bins are in the sunlight. It looked like a scene from a movie or a scene from a beautiful picture. It was a moment where I really realized how great god is and how beautiful life really is. We may have those hard times, but in the end life really is beautiful if you take a moment to sit down and look at the beauty in everything. One of my favorite things to do is look out my window into the horizon, and see the beans and corn growing, the trees, the grass and the clouds. I love walking around the house outside and looking at the fields around me. Its amazing how one seed can grow into something so good for us like corn. I encourage you to take a look at your life and see the beauty in everything you do.
Hayley
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment