Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I couldn't have said it better...

I was reading the blog of a friend a bit ago about how she was done with high school.  I don't know if anyone could have ever summed up all of those emotions and feelings as you walk out of your high school for the last time. I didn't have the chance to have that bittersweet moment where I seriously thought about everything around me as I walked out the door because I was in a hurry, but her blog addressed my emotions perfectly as I look back. I got teary eyed reading her blog, and it really made me think about the finality of graduation. There is no going back now. I have to turn my NHS stole in, pick up a portfolio and I will never walk the halls of SHS again after that. Its a terrifying concept, entering the unknown that is the future. I'm absolutely "freaked out" about the whole college, independence thing. Its just not something I look forward to.

If you're interested in checking out Sirena's blog here's the link:
http://serene-is-seventeen.blogspot.com/2012/05/so-im-done-with-high-school.html

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment