I'm at that point in life where I have to start making those big decisions about my future and I'm not taking them lightly. Its scary to realize that the choices I make today, tomorrow or next week are going to be affecting my future in such a major way. I've been doing a lot of thinking about myself, my thoughts, feeling and beliefs lately to figure out where they would fit best and I think I've figured it out I just hope I'm right, otherwise I'll be wasting a lot of time. I'm not going to talk about what exactly those decisions are until everything is officially decided but I've been thinking a lot about what the right path is for me and I think I've figured it out.
I've been working my tail off lately to try to get all of this last-minute work done for the end of the semester, and its killing me. I have lost the majority of my motivation and thinking of spending three weeks back home is not sounding like the most fun. I love being home, don't get me wrong, but I LOVE to learn and as much as I'm looking forward to break I'll miss good ole Grand View. A break from homework though is sounding really enticing.
I wish there was a lot more known about next semester's schedule right now, like who our Logos prof. is or who my sociology prof. is going to be just because I like to know those things, and the two Logos classes show different books on the bookstore website...it's a dilemma.
No comments:
Post a Comment