So, its been awhile since I've posted...sorry about that! Everything has just been too crazy! I just wanted to stop by to tell about a recipe I stumbled across today. The recipe is for a Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce. Doesn't that sound delicious? I know. Its super simple, and the recipe I found was just enough to make for the recipe it went along with, but I would make a ton of this stuff and bottle it or something. Seriously, who came up with this?
So the recipe goes like this:
1 Tablespoon Ranch Dressing
3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Powder (I probably did just over an 8th of a tsp.)
1/8 Teaspoon Salt (I probably had just under a tsp here.)
1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder ( I know! I didn't expect garlic powder either!)
You just mix it all together and enjoy! I would probably add more Chili Powder personally and more Cayenne just to give it more of a kick. I didn't expect the ranch flavor to be so prominent with more sour cream than ranch, but its definitely the star here!
I think this would be delicious on a burger or chicken strips! This would actually be a really good part of a chicken strip breading. I usually add a bit of ranch to the breading anyway so this would just kick it up a notch!
I hope you enjoy this!
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment