Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

How to not write a paper

Hello Finals Week! I have not had a week with so little to do at all this semester and I'm loving it, but it's fairly pointless. I have one paper and 2 finals standing between me and a week of glorious summer break and I can't wait. I've been working on writing a paper for my honors class for the last few days and it hasn't been getting anywhere, so I think I'm a pretty good source for information on how to not write a paper if I do say so myself. Here are key steps to not writing a paper:

1. Get on Facebook. It's vital that you have a facebook tab open while writing a paper. It's a great distraction.
2. Get on Twitter. If you follow many people, you will have a pretty steady stream of tweets coming your way. It's a great way to learn new, important information and a great distraction.
3. Get together with friends that are writing the same paper. You will gain vital ideas and get little to nothing done.
4. Watch a movie. Movies are great ways to get distracted which is absolutely important when trying to write a paper.
5. Find something that's going on around campus and go. For example, today I went to the Acting Class' final performances. It was great! Being involved on campus is a big deal so this will definitely help out in the long-run and its free entertainment!
6. Go out to eat. Who needs to write a paper when you have Village Inn and pie? No one, that's who.
7. Have a jam session. Belting out songs terribly is way more fun than writing a paper.
8. If all else, fails, write a blog about how to not write a paper.
9. Final step: Freak out because your final paper is due tomorrow and if you don't get a B you won't get an A in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment