Saturday, April 6, 2013
End of the Semester
I seriously think that professors email each other and coordinate deadlines for assignments. That's the only way this could work so perfectly. How is it possible that all semester I have had very little homework, but when I do, each class assigns it for the same time. I would much rather have a steady supply of homework than have sudden bursts of assignments. Come on, professors! Get it together. I'm so confused as to how some of my classes are going to finish all of the assignments on the syllabus before the end of the semester because time-wise it's nearly impossible. I have 4 class periods left of Tuesday/Thursday classes and one of them still expects another lesson plan that we are supposed to teach or something like that? How does that work? I don't believe it does. I just don't see how my classes are even close to being done but they are. Last semester didn't seem so weird like this one does. Maybe it's because I'm staying here through May and June to take more classes...weird stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment